Events & Marketing Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated Events and Marketing Assistant to help us grow our business and help with our exciting programme of events and marketing campaigns. Is that you?
This is a hands-on, diverse and exciting role within the Events & Marketing departments of one of the UK’s fastest growing craft breweries. The Five Points Brewing Company is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated Events and Marketing Assistant to help us grow our business and help with our exciting programme of events and marketing campaigns. The role will be varied and fast-paced, with huge scope for learning new skills and progression within the company. This is a full time position, initially on a 6-month fixed term contract, with a view to a longer term position.
The Five Points Brewing Company is an independent brewery based in Hackney, East London. Now selling over 2 million pints annually and exporting internationally, we employ over 30 staff across our brewery, warehouse and office teams. We are a London Living Wage employer, committed to our staff welfare, training and progression, and a key player in the UK craft beer industry.
- Support the Digital & Marketing Manager with content creation and posting on Five Points website and social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, GoogleBusiness, Untapped, Beer Advocate).
- Copywriting and assisting with digital marketing campaigns and promotion of Five Points events, including the London Brewers’ Market.
- Assist the Events & Projects Manager in organising, planning and attending a busy and diverse schedule of events across London and the UK.
- Help with the setting up and packing down, and management of events related stock and equipment.
- Represent and capture content for the company at Five Points events.
- Interact and engage with the Five Points local, online and beer community, including sponsorship and partnerships administration.
- Merchandise ordering, stock taking and administration.
- Assist with Shareholder Community relations and communications, including supporting email marketing, event planning and promotion.
- Liaise with our sister bars and key accounts to ensure they are well represented on our social channels.
- Support the launch, communications and events marketing of the Pembury Tavern as the Five Points Taproom.
- Develop and identifying creative ideas to showcase the Five Points brand and events arm.
- Support the monitoring and evaluation of our marketing activity, using Google Analytics and other packages.
- Enthusiastic and personable, with a passion for craft beer and the opportunity to work within a exciting and growing craft brewery.
- Hands-on, hardworking and willing to work some evenings and weekends where necessary.
- Able to show initiative, be flexible and work independently.
- Creative and confident, with a keen eye for detail and an ability to bring new, innovative ideas to our company.
- Demonstrable experience of organising events.
- Demonstrable experience of marketing, social media and content creation.
- An interest in craft beer.
- Right to live and work in the UK.
- Valid UK driver’s licence.
- A degree level or equivalent level of work experience in marketing or events.
Salary & Benefits (including training)
- £22,500 per annum
- 28 days of annual leave per annum
- Training and entrance to Cicerone Certified Beer Server (Level 1) qualification
- Company pension scheme
- Community and charity day leave
- Annual leave enhancements including additional day annual leave on your birthday and extra annual leave for every calendar year worked
- Discounts in sister businesses and venues
- Free beer!
How to Apply
Please send a covering email or letter explaining how you match the criteria for this role and why you think you would be the perfect fit to email@example.com. Please mark the subject “Events & Marketing Assistant”. Please also attach an up to date CV.
Closing date 07.06.18. Interviews with suitable qualified candidates may be held in advance of this date.