The Five Points Brewing Company in Hackney, East London, are looking for a brewery assistant to join our motivated and growing team.
The Five Points Brewing Company is an independent craft brewery in Hackney, East London, brewing great beers with a commitment to flavour, quality and consistency. We combine tradition and innovation to brew the best beer we possibly can.
Now selling over 2 million pints annually, we employ over 40 staff across our brewery, warehouse and brewery tap teams.
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Some experience in a commercial brewery desirable
- Understanding and familiarity with the brewing, fermentation and CIP process desirable
- A passion for craft beer and a commitment to quality and consistency essential
- Job involves assisting in all aspects of a busy commercial brewery
- Job involves heavy lifting and manual handling
Please email Head Brewer firstname.lastname@example.org to request a full job description.
Salary & Benefits
Salary £18,564 p.a. Based on a Monday-Thursday 35 hour working week. Free beer and other benefit and perks.
The Five Points Brewing Company is an accredited London Living Wage employer, and an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Please apply with a covering email outlining why the position appeals to you, what you will bring to the role, along with a copy of your CV to email@example.com, mark your email subject line “Brewery Assistant”.
Closing date Friday 7th December 2018.
Suitably qualified applicants may be interviewed ahead of this date. Immediate start date available, or by negotiation depending upon experience.