Marketing & Events Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Marketing & Events Manager to
join our team here at Five Points. Reporting into the Sales & Business Development
Director, the role is responsible for leading marketing & events initiatives that support
the business’ high growth ambitions within London and beyond. This is a key role that
works collaboratively with all functions across the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a motivated and passionate team, and be part of the growth of a rapidly growing, forward looking independent craft brewery. The Five
Points brewed over 3 million pints in 2019, and achieved sales growth of nearly 30%,
building on the 20% from the year before. We have been brewing modern classics since
2013, and are now the largest independently owned brewery in London.
Leading on the planning and execution of our 2020 marketing strategy through key events and marketing initiatives.
This role has one direct report (the Marketing & Events Coordinator) and works closely with the sales department, developing and promoting our brand effectively, in line with
our overall business objectives.
Who we’re looking for
● 2+ years of experience in a similar role
● Experience in running all aspects of a brand from comms, to PR and trade
● Highly creative person combined with good understanding of marketing strategy and performance metrics
● Used to work in fast paced environments
● Good organisational skills that allow to balance multiple projects at the same time and deliver timelines
● A genuine interest in the drinks industry
● Excellent copywriting skills and evidence of effective social media management
● A clear understanding of the Five Points brand and “voice”
● A competitive salary of £28K upwards per annum (experience dependent)
● 28 days holiday per annum (including public holidays)
● An extra day’s holiday for your birthday, plus additional days for long service
● Auto-enrolment pension scheme
● 25% discount at our pub (the Pembury Tavern) and sister venue (Whitelock’s, in Leeds)
● Plus, much more free and discounted beer!
If you think you’re the right fit for this exciting role, please send your CV and a covering letter about why the position appeals to you to our Sales & Business Development
Director email@example.com, with the subject “Marketing & Events Manager”.
Closing date: 6th March 2020. Suitably qualified candidates may be interviewed before this date.