Marketing & Events Assistant
Have a passion for promo? Savvy with snapshots? Excited about events organisation? The Five Points wants to speak with you!
This role exists to support the Marketing & Events Team in all aspects of delivering the Annual Marketing Plan and in supporting the role and responsibilities of the Marketing & Events Managers.
It is envisaged that the role will equally support on a 50/50 basis the Marketing and Events Managers and will be directed accordingly.
This is a role that will not only support The Five Points Brewing Company, but also our London venues: Five Points Taproom & Courtyard and The Pembury Tavern. The successful candidate will be required to work based at these venues as needed, and some evening and weekend work will periodically be expected for this role to support marketing campaigns and event commitments, with time off in lieu arranged.
Essential Experience, Skills & Requirements:
- Social media management experience, particularly with Facebook, Twitter/X, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Photography and video content creation.
- A strong creative eye and excellent copywriting skills.
- Email marketing experience using Mailchimp, Klaviyo, or similar platforms.
- Spectacular organisational skills, with the ability to work on various projects across departments concurrently and context-switch accordingly.
- A demonstrable passion for beer, food and hospitality.
- Right to live and work in the UK
Desirable Experience & Skills:
- Experience running paid Facebook + Instagram campaigns.
- Experience of operating within a hospitality and events environment.
- Brand Ambassador experience within the food or drinks industry.
- Previous brand or agency experience in marketing and/or events management.
- Proficiency with Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Event organisation experience, particularly in a hospitality, drinks or food industry environment.
- Experience with online ticketing systems such as Design My Night, Eventbrite, and so forth.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Proficiency with Figma.
- Supporting our Marketing Manager in social media and communications management and scheduling.
- Report on analytics and campaign performance.
- Create, improve and maintain website content.
- Partnership support with charities, key business partners, local organisations and neighbours.
- Supporting our Events Manager in running events at our venues and off-site events, liaising with event partners, venues and organisers as directed.
- Assist with organisational communications for events and campaigns.
- Represent The Five Points Brewing Company as an enthusiastic brand ambassador at events.
- Identify and liaise with potential partners for our brewery and venues.
Salary & Benefits (including training):
- Annual salary of £27,000
- 37.5 hours per week
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- 28 days of annual leave per annum pro rata
- Annual leave enhancements including additional day annual leave on your birthday and extra annual leave for every calendar year worked
- Community and charity day leave
- Discounts in sister businesses and venues
- Free beer!
Please send a covering email or letter explaining how you match the criteria for this role and why you think you would be the perfect fit to [email protected]. Please include in the subject “Marketing & Events Assistant Role”. Please also attach an up to date CV.
The deadline for applications is Monday, the 26th of February, but we will be interviewing suitable candidates prior to this date.