Marketing & Events Coordinator (Applications Now Closed)
The Marketing & Events Coordinator supports the Marketing Manager of Five Points and the Founders of ACE Pizza in delivering their marketing strategy and goals. The role has a focus on marketing awareness including online communications and social media, assisting with content creation, and networking with partners, plus event coordination and set-up.
This role will work on Five Points for 60% of the time and ACE Pizza for 40% of the time.
In particular, this role supports the new Five Points Taproom, and the continuing success of the Five Points pub, The Pembury Tavern
The Marketing & Events Coordinator reports directly to the Marketing Manager, and to the founder and MD of ACE Pizza.
Marketing and Communications – Five Points
· Help develop the digital presence of Five Points across all social media platforms
· Assist the Marketing Manager with content creation for all social media outlets.
· Assist the Marketing Manager with content and updates for The Five Points website, updating the live events schedule, job vacancies, and other relevant digital content
· Manage our Eventbrite account and similar events media, including copywriting, promotion and managing listings
· Administer our profiles on beer-specific social media and apps including Untappd, Ratebeer, Beer Advocate
· Assist in managing our charity partnerships and sponsorships, and provide marketing support
· Assist our sales team to ensure we support our customer accounts and key trade partners, and that they are well-represented on social media
· Assist in managing execution and administration of sponsorships
Events Support – Five Points
· Assist Marketing Manager with planning and execution of events – at the Taproom, Pembury Tavern and third party events
· Creation of physical assets for event promotion: beer lists, signage etc.
· Represent Five Points in a brand ambassador role at industry events, trade shows, beer festivals, etc
The Five Points Taproom & Pembury Tavern
· Assist the Marketing Manager in the external and internal taproom launches and ongoing promotion – helping ensure that we continue to drive awareness, footfall and sales targets
· Contribute to the event schedule for the taproom, and deliver each of these from an operational perspective (signage, flyers, menus, set up etc.)
· Maintain and develop the digital presence of The Pembury Tavern across its social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google Business, etc)
· Update and manage the Pembury Tavern website, updating the events schedule, menus, opening hours, etc.
· Write engaging content for The Pembury Tavern monthly newsletters, and work with the Marketing Manager to grow the email marketing database.
ACE Pizza Marketing
· Develop the digital presence of ACE Pizza across its social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google Business, etc)
· Support the launch of “ACE Pizza Under The Arches” at the Taproom, prioritising the brand as a key draw for consumers, and a fundamental part of driving Taproom success
· Be responsible for creating photo and video content for social media, driving engagement with our customers
· Familiarity with and experience of using design software such as In Design/Illustrator/Photoshop to create event and promotional assets an advantage
· Ensure that taproom events schedule is inclusive of the ACE brand, ensuring that the Five Points team keep focus on ACE pizza as a key priority within the taproom space
· Keep focus on the Pembury Tavern, driving general awareness of the ACE Pizza brand, driving eat in sales, as well as takeaway sales via Deliveroo
· Update and manage the ACE Pizza website, menus, opening hours, etc.
Salary & Benefits
We are a London Living Wage employer
· 37.5 hours per week – £21,158+ negotiable depending on experience
· 28 days of annual leave per annum pro rata
· Annual leave enhancements inc. additional day for your birthday and additional day for every calendar year worked
· Company pension scheme
· Community and charity day leave
· Discounts in sister businesses and venues
· Free beer!
Please send a covering email or letter explaining how you match the criteria for this role and why you think you would be the perfect fit to [email protected] Please mark the subject “Marketing & Events”, and attach an up to date CV.
Closing date 16/07/21. Interviews with suitable qualified candidates will be held in advance of this date.