Marketing & Social Media Assistant
We are looking for a creative, hands-on, and hard-working individual, able to take ownership of their work and keen to develop and gain experience in the beer and marketing industry.
The Marketing & Social Media Assistant supports the Marketing Director in delivering the marketing strategy for The Five Points Brewing Company, Taproom and The Pembury Tavern.
This role has a focus on digital content creation, especially photography and video, as well as social media and online communications across all Five Points activities.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for producing digital content or photography, whether this has previously been in a professional, personal or educational setting.
The Marketing & Social Media Assistant reports directly to the Marketing Director and supports the Events Manager.
Experience & Skills Needed:
- Demonstrable experience creating photography and/or video content
- A passion for social media, and creating and posting engaging and exciting content
- Ability to produce content creation work as an individual, whilst working closely with the wider Marketing team to create cohesive, on-brand imagery and videos for our social channels.
- An interest in craft beer, and an ability to demonstrate enthusiasm, creativity, and commitment.
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, including Lightroom, Photoshop, and Illustrator is desirable, but not essential!
- Proactively maintaining and developing the digital presence of The Five Points Group businesses across our social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google Business, etc) including creating content, copywriting, scheduling posts, and community management.
- Creative content creation, particularly through the use of photography and video, driving engagement with our consumers
- Edit, and create where needed, online assets in design software such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Liaise with our Sales team to ensure that we support our customer accounts and key trade partners, particularly permanent customers, and that they are well-represented on social media.
- Support our websites, e.g. updating the events schedule, beer listings, job vacancies, and all other relevant digital content
- Maintain our profile and listings on beer-specific social media and apps including Untappd, Ratebeer, Beer Advocate.
- Creating engaging content for online communications, such as social posts, newsletters, event listings, etc.
- Assist the Marketing Director and Taproom management team in ongoing promotion of the Taproom and Pembury Tavern – ensuring that we maximise footfall and sales.
- Assist in managing our charity partnerships and sponsorships, and providing marketing support.
- Assist in supporting our investor relations, responding to investor enquiries, updating investor database and the successful execution of the investor rewards and events schedule.
- Reach out to and maintain relationships with and our local community database including neighbours, businesses, charities, organisations.
- Assist the Events & Customer Experience Manager with the planning and execution of Five Points events – at Taproom, Pembury and third party venues
- Creation of online content for event promotion: beer lists, signage etc.
- Assist with event set-up and close down where needed.
- Represent Five Points as a brand ambassador at industry events, festivals, etc., and create engaging content.
Please send a covering email or letter explaining how you match the criteria for this role and why you think you would be the perfect fit to [email protected].
Please mark the subject “Marketing and Social Media”, and attach an up-to-date CV.
Closing date 28/01/22. Please note that interviews with suitably qualified applicants will take place prior to the closing date