Sales & Account Manager (Applications Now Closed)
The Five Points Brewing Company in Hackney, East London, is recruiting for a full time Sales & Account Manager.
Founded December 2012, we are a passionate, independent craft brewery, with a commitment to quality, provenance and the community. We are looking for a new sales manager to join our growing team. You will report to our Sales Director Alice Edwards.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a motivated and passionate team, and be part of a rapidly growing, forward looking independent craft brewery. We were the UK’s first accredited Living Wage brewery and are committed to excellent staff welfare and training.
Key DutiesYou will make new sales, win new accounts and manage and administrate those account relationships by:
- research and identify new account opportunities
- be a champion for Five Points beers, actively winning new sales accounts
- contacting new accounts ‘in the field’, meeting potential accounts in person
- meeting ambitious sales growth targets
- manage your accounts regularly, by phone and in person
- communicating new product launches to your customer accounts
- identify and help implement staff training & awareness at key accounts
- events work will include working with Events manager to organise Meet The Brewer/Tap Takeover events for customers on and off site
- help organise, and represent at trade events including beer festivals
- meet regularly with the Head of Sales to plan sales strategy
- create sales reports and presentations for Head of Sales
Skills & Qualifications
- you will have existing brewery sales experience or sales experience in another field, or experience of working within the hospitality industry at a senior level
- able to demonstrate knowledge & enthusiasm for the brewing industry
- be self-motivated, capable of working on own initiative with excellent time management skills
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- be capable of working with spreadsheets and presentation software
- able to work flexible hours, due to the nature of the role you will often need to work some evening and weekend hours
- you must be available to work in the UK without restriction
How to Apply
Please apply by sending a covering email outlining why the position appeals to you, what you will bring to the role, and with a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Please mark your subject line “Sales Manager”.
January 2019 start date available or depending upon circumstances. Competitive salary by negotiation depending upon past experience.
The Five Points Brewing Company is an accredited London Living Wage employer, and an equal opportunity employer.
Final closing date Monday 3rd December. Interviews will be held with suitably qualified applicants before this date.