Sales & Account Manager
The Five Points Brewing Company in Hackney, East London, is recruiting for a full time Sales & Account Manager for the London area. This is an exciting opportunity to join a motivated and passionate team and be part of a forward looking independent craft brewery.
The Five Points Brewing Company is a passionate, independently owned craft brewery, with a commitment to quality, provenance and the community. We are a London Living Wage employer, committed to our staff welfare, training and progression, and a key player in the UK craft beer industry.
As a Sales & Account Manager you will become an integral part of the team, accountable for retaining and maintaining distribution in a portfolio of key accounts based across London. You will enjoy the freedom and responsibility to manage a core customer base, ensuring a consistent and high level of customer care at all times. We are open to employing a Sales & Account Manager or Senior Account Manager dependent on experience.
- Manage, maintain and drive growth within your given postcode area
- Place consistent focus on both business and personal targets
- Ensure our CRM system, Breww, is kept up to date daily
- Review and analyse your accounts performance – thinking of innovative ways to drive revenue and margin growth
- Liaise with Five Points technical staff over any dispense issues with customers
- Implement product training within your customers’ venues to ensure our product is being served at the best quality
- Implement staff training within your customers’ venues to build brand advocacy
- This role is roughly 25% office based and 75% road based
Experience and Qualifications:
- Sales, account management or hospitality experience
- Passion for craft beer
Salary and Benefits:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Starting salary of £24,000+ negotiable depending on experience, plus 12% bonus, travel expenses, phone and tablet
- Enhanced annual leave including an extra day off for your birthday and a further day for each calendar year of service
- Charity partnership opportunities and paid charity days
- Employee share scheme
- Free beer + discounts at our venues
How To Apply:
Please send a covering email or letter explaining how you match the criteria for this role and why you think you would be the perfect fit to [email protected]. Please mark the subject “Sales & Account Manager”. Please also attach an up to date CV.
Closing date 28/06/22. Interviews with suitable qualified candidates may be held in advance of this date.