Bartenders – Multiple Roles Available
Do you like beer?
Can you pour a pint?
Want to work in a really cool space with really cool people?
Well, we might have just the job for you!
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate bartenders to assist at both our sites in Hackney: our boozer, The Pembury Tavern, and our brand new Brewery & Taproom venue opening mid-November.
Our new venue will be the largest Brewery & Taproom in Hackney, and will host tours, tastings and events, alongside a regular offering of tank-fresh pints in our indoor Taproom, a variety of beers across keg and cask, and a large outdoor area for pints during the summer.
We are recruiting bartenders with excellent customer service, great teamwork and interpersonal skills, and experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
Does this sound like you?
● Enthusiastic, personable and friendly
● A passion for craft beer and the opportunity to work within an exciting and independent craft brewery.
● Hands-on, hardworking and flexible.
● Able to show initiative and work independently.
● Creative and confident, with a keen eye for detail and an ability to bring new, innovative ideas to our offer.
● 18 years of age or over
● Great customer service skills
● The ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure
● Good references
● Proven trustworthiness
● A keen interest in craft beer
● Right to live and work in the UK
● Experience of bars and restaurant service work
● Knowledge of craft beer
● Experience of high volume service
Salary & Benefits:
● London Living Wage £10.85 p/h
● 28 days of annual leave per annum pro rata
● Company pension scheme
● Community and charity day leave
● Annual leave enhancements including additional day annual leave on your birthday
and extra annual leave for every calendar year worked
● Discounts in sister businesses and venues
● Free beer!
Please send a covering email or letter explaining how you match the criteria for this role and why you think you would be the perfect fit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark the subject “Bartender Application” and attach an up to date CV.