The Five Points Brewing Company is looking for enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated Bartenders to help us grow our business and help spread the word about our delicious handcrafted beer. The role will be varied and fast-paced, with scope for learning about how beer goes from hop to tap. This is a casual position.
● To be familiar with your area of work, the equipment and the stock.
● Stock the bar as and when required
● Interact with customers and act as an Ambassador for Five Points
● Take orders and process them through our ePos system.
● Serve snacks, food and drinks.
● To be aware of the other offers/facilities in the venue such as food, locations of toilets, smoking areas etc.
● To be completely customer focused, polite and well presented.
● To serve the customers quickly and efficiently either at the bar or with table service.
● To be extremely vigilant when taking payments, ensuring the correct charges are applied.
● To be careful when handling stock, ensuring no losses or theft in your area of work or during transit to/from stores.
● To ensure all bar and floor areas (including public areas) are clean and well presented.
● To be thoroughly aware of all risk assessments and any other Health & Safety information pertaining to your area of work.
● To comply with all licensing regulations set out in the Licensing Act 2003, specifically in relation to the supply of alcohol.
● Enthusiastic and personable, with a passion for craft beer and the opportunity to work within an exciting and growing craft brewery.
● Hands-on, hardworking and flexible.
● Able to show initiative, be flexible and work independently.
● Creative and confident, with a keen eye for detail and an ability to bring new, innovative ideas to our offer.
● To be 18 years of age or over
● A good understanding of great customer service
● The ability to work very quickly but calmly and accurately under pressure
● Good references
● Proven trustworthiness
● A keen interest in craft beer.
● Right to live and work in the UK.
● Experience of bars and restaurant service work
● Knowledge of craft beer
● Experience of high volume service
Salary & Benefits:
● London Living Wage £10.85 p/h
● 28 days of annual leave per annum pro rata
● Company pension scheme
● Community and charity day leave
● Annual leave enhancements including additional day annual leave on your birthday
and extra annual leave for every calendar year worked
● Discounts in sister businesses and venues
● Free beer!
Please send a covering email or letter explaining how you match the criteria for this role and why you think you would be the perfect fit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark the subject “Taproom Bartender”. Please also attach an up to date CV.