Delivery Driver & Warehouse Assistant (Full Time) – CLOSED
**This role has now been filled**
Be a part of The Five Points team and get our beer to some of the best pubs, bars and bottle shops in London!
The Five Points Brewing Co is looking for a reliable and hardworking Delivery Driver & Warehouse Assistant to join the Logistics & Warehouse team. The role will be varied and fast-paced, with scope for learning new skills and progression within the company. This role reports to the Logistics Manager. This is a full time position based on 37.5 hours per week.
- Drive our fleet of delivery vans, delivering our beer in an efficient and responsible manner
- Provide excellent customer service to all accounts, being a responsible brand ambassador
- Adhering to company delivery processes, including stock picking systems and careful delivery note counter-signing
- Collection of and responsibility for any payments received in cash
- Transfer of stock between Five Points locations, sister venues and related events
- Adhering to company van maintenance & housekeeping routines, making sure that our fleet is presented to the highest standard
- Adherence to company fleet H&S requirements, including daily inspection of fleet, careful reporting of defects and excellent associated record-keeping
- Ensure vans are clean and tidy inside and out.
- Carry out warehousing duties under the direction of the Logistics Manager and Warehouse Manager
- Adhere to warehousing processes inc. stock control, stock rotation & record-keeping
- Adhere to company goods-in/out processes, make sure goods are properly received, dispatched, stored and record-kept
- Assist in packaging or repackaging tasks
- Maintain highest standards of warehouse order, safety and cleanliness
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Hands-on, reliable and hardworking
- Able to show initiative, be flexible and work independently
- Able to comfortably move and lift kegs & casks
- Enthusiastic and personable, ideally with some interest in craft beer and keen for the opportunity to work within an exciting and growing brewery
- Full current UK driving licence essential (with no more than 6 points)
- 25+ years old to comply with our fleet insurance
- Knowledge of traffic laws and highway code
- Excellent numerical and customer relation skills
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Ability to speak, read and write English language essential
The Five Points Brewing Company is an independent brewery based in Hackney, East London. We are a London Living Wage employer, committed to our staff welfare, training and progression, and a key player in the UK craft beer industry.
Salary & Benefits (including training):
- London Living Wage: £11.95 p/h for 37.5 hours per week
- 28 days of annual leave per annum pro rata
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Community and charity day leave
- Annual leave enhancements including additional day annual leave on your birthday and extra annual leave for every calendar year worked
- Discounts in sister businesses and venues
- Free beer!
Please send a covering email or letter explaining how you match the criteria for this role and why you think you would be the perfect fit to [email protected]. Please mark the subject “Delivery Driver & Warehouse Assistant”. Please also attach a current CV.
Closing date 12/11/23. Interviews with suitable qualified candidates may be held in advance of this date.