Sales & Account Manager – CLOSED
The Five Points Brewing Company in Hackney, East London, is recruiting for a full time Sales & Account Manager for the London area.
The Five Points Brewing Company is a passionate, independently owned craft brewery, with a commitment to quality, provenance and the community. We are a London Living Wage employer, committed to our staff welfare, training and progression, and a key player in the UK craft beer industry. This is an exciting opportunity to join a motivated and passionate team and be part of a forward looking independent craft brewery.
As an Account Manager you will become an integral part of the team, accountable for retaining and maintaining distribution in a portfolio of key accounts based across London. You will enjoy the freedom and responsibility to manage a core customer base, ensuring a consistent and high level of customer care at all times.
We are open to employing a Junior Account Manager or Senior Account Manager dependent on experience. If this role interests you get in touch and we can discuss further.
- Manage, maintain and drive growth within your given postcode area
- Place consistent focus on both business and personal targets
- Ensure our CRM system, Breww, is kept up to date daily
- Review and analyse your account’s performance – thinking of innovative ways to drive revenue and margin growth
- Liaise with Five Points technical staff over any dispense issues with customers
- Implement product training within your customers’ venues to ensure our product is being served at the best quality
- Implement staff training within your customers’ venues to build brand advocacy
- This role is roughly 25% office based and 75% road based
Experience and Qualifications:
- Sales, account management or hospitality experience
- Passion for craft beer
Salary and Benefits:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Starting salary £25,000+ salary negotiable depending on experience, plus bonus, travel expenses, phone and tablet
- Enhanced annual leave including an extra day off for your birthday and a further day for each calendar year of service
- Charity partnership opportunities and paid charity days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee share scheme
- Free beer + discounts at our venues
Please apply by sending a covering email outlining why the position appeals to you, what you will bring to the role, and with a copy of your CV to [email protected]. Please mark your subject line “Account Manager”.
Immediate start date available or by negotiation depending upon circumstances. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing date is Friday, 23rd June. Interviews will be held with suitably qualified applicants before this date. We encourage you to apply early.