Taproom Summer Season Bartender
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate bartenders to bring their A-game to our summer season events at the brewery!
Our venue is the largest brewery & taproom in Hackney, where we host tours, tastings and events, alongside a delicious offering of tank-fresh pints, a variety of beers across keg and cask, and a wider spirits, wine and softs selection. We also have an incredible outdoor area for customers to enjoy during the summer.
We are recruiting bartenders with excellent customer service, great teamwork and interpersonal skills, and experience working in a fast-paced environment. Knowledge and interest around craft beer is a big plus, as we’d love the successful candidates to inform and engage our customers in what they’re drinking.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, personable and friendly
- A passion for craft beer and the opportunity to work within an exciting and independent craft brewery
- Hands-on, hardworking and flexible
- Able to show initiative and work independently
- Creative and confident, with a keen eye for detail and an ability to bring new, innovative ideas to our offering
- 18+ years old
- Great customer service skills
- The ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure
- Good references
- Proven trustworthiness
- A keen interest in craft beer
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Experience of bars and restaurant service work
- Knowledge of craft beer
- Experience of high volume service
Salary & Benefits:
- London Living Wage £11.95 p/h
Please send a cover email or letter explaining how you match the criteria for this role and why you think you would be the perfect fit to [email protected]. Please mark the subject summer bar staff application’ and attach an up-to-date CV.
About Five Points:
The Five Points Brewing Company is an independent craft brewery based in Hackney, East London, committed to quality and the community. Founded in 2013, we have won many awards for our fantastic beer. We are one of the UK’s only employee-owned breweries, we were the UK’s first Living Wage accredited brewer and we run an apprentice training scheme to provide pathways into brewing for people from diverse backgrounds.