Taproom & Courtyard Bar and Floor Staff
We are on the hunt for experienced bartenders and floor staff to work in our Taproom and Courtyard!
Our venue is the largest brewery & taproom in Hackney, where we host tours, tastings and events, alongside a delicious offering of tank-fresh pints, a variety of beers across keg and cask, and a wider spirits, wine and cocktail selection. We also have an incredible outdoor courtyard with various food vendors & bars.
We are recruiting bartenders with excellent customer service, great teamwork and interpersonal skills, and experience working in a fast-paced environment. Knowledge and interest around craft beer is a big plus, as we’d love the successful candidates to inform and engage our customers in what they’re drinking.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, personable and friendly
- A passion for craft beer and the opportunity to work within an exciting and independent craft brewery
- Hands-on, hardworking and flexible
- Able to show initiative and work independently
- Creative and confident, with a keen eye for detail and an ability to bring new, innovative ideas to our offering
- 18+ years old
- Great customer service skills
- The ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure
- Good references
- Proven trustworthiness
- A keen interest in craft beer
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Experience of bars and restaurant service work
- Knowledge of craft beer
- Cocktail experience
- Experience of high volume service
Salary & Benefits:
- London Living Wage £11.95 p/h plus service charge
Please send a cover email or letter explaining how you match the criteria for this role and why you think you would be the perfect fit to [email protected]. Please mark the subject ‘Bar Staff application’ and attach an up-to-date CV.