Sales & Account Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join our motivated and passionate team, and be part of the growth of an innovative and forward-looking independent craft brewery. With ambitious expansion plans, including trebling our production capacity in 2018, we are now looking for an additional Sales Manager to join our growing team.
You will make new sales, win new accounts and manage and administer those account relationships. You will;
- Be a champion for Five Points beers, actively winning new sales accounts
- Research and identify new account opportunities, meeting potential accounts in person
- Meet and exceed ambitious growth targets
- Manage your accounts by phone and in person, ensure needs are looked after
- Communicate new product launches to your customer accounts
- Identify and help implement staff training & awareness at key accounts
- Meet regularly with Sales team and management to plan sales strategy
- Create sales reports and presentations
- Liaise with Five Points technical staff over customer dispense issues
- Admin tasks will include receiving orders, raising invoices and arranging for deliveries
- Events work will include working with our Events Manager to organise Meet The Brewer/Tap Takeover events for customers on and off site, and representing at trade events
Skills & Qualifications
- You will have existing brewery sales experience or sales experience in another field, or experience of working within the pub/bar/hospitality industry at a senior level
- Able to demonstrate knowledge & enthusiasm for the brewing & craft beer industry
- Be self-motivated, capable of working on own initiative with excellent time management skills
- Have excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Be capable of working with spreadsheets and presentation software
- Able to work flexible hours, due to the nature of the role you will often need to work some evening and weekend hours
- You must be available to work in the UK without restriction
Welfare & Benefits
- 28 days of annual leave p.a.
- Company pension scheme
- Community and charity day leave
- Annual leave enhancements including additional day annual leave on your birthday and extra annual leave for every calendar year worked
- Training and entrance to Cicerone Certified Beer Server (Level 1) qualification
- Discounts in sister businesses and venues
- Free beer!
How to Apply
Please apply by sending a covering email outlining why the position appeals to you, what you will bring to the role, and with a copy of your CV to our Director of Sales & Business Development aliceedwards@
Immediate start date available or by negotiation depending upon circumstances. Competitive salary from £22,550 upwards (negotiable depending upon experience), plus bonus.
The Five Points Brewing Company is an accredited London Living Wage employer, and an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date Friday 7th June. Interviews may be held with suitably qualified applicants before this date.